Welcome to the Dads Married to Doctors Spotlight Podcast
The DMD Spotlight Podcast was created to provide insight into the diverse lifestyles and daily happenings of dads married to doctors. For us DMDs, it’s an opportunity to peek behind the curtain of our peers to learn a tip or trick they have practiced to live what we call the DMD Lifestyle better.
On this podcast, host Curtis Webster, Jr. also interview experts in a field that is important to us or the community at large and provides value.
While this podcast is specific and directed towards the DMD and medical community, it also has fantastic information that is pertinent to all spouses of busy, professional partners!
- Meningitis – What is it and how to prevent it with Dr. Len Friedland and Nick Springer of GSK
- Son of a DMD and Pediatrician – What it’s like growing up in a Physician Family – Episode 11
- DMD Gives Back to Home of the Innocents to help support 12,000 kids and families – Episode 10
- Marriage Lessons from Steve Allwine, a previously divorced dad now married to an OBGYN – Episode 9
- Bourbon – what is it, how to drink it, and why you need to enjoy it with Sour Mash Tours – Episode 8
- Building a business as a doctor dad married to a physician – Episode 7
- Achieving work life balance as an entrepreneur dad married to a doctor.
- Fatherhood is a Team Sport. Celebrate Father’s Eve with John Francis – Episode 5
- How to teach your kids to value money with Fee Only Financial Planner, Ryan Inman
- Who is Curtis and What is DMD? – Episode 1
- Learning how to stay connected and sane from stay at home dad of 3 under 6, Jordan Worley – Episode 3
- How event planner, Mike LaCharite, manages life as a dad married to an Intern – Episode 2