DMD is gaining attention of major media outlets and podcasts.
- Reaching Beyondby Jacob DryerCheckout Curtis talking with Kyle Depiesse about how his selfish need to improve was a good thing for Curtis.
- WRAL News Featureby Jacob DryerA local father experienced frequent loneliness and isolation even before the pandemic, so he helped form a support group for stay-at-home dads married to doctors. Another shout out in Talk from the Triangle
- Facebook Communities Summitby Jacob DryerBe sure to checkout Curtis speaking at the Facebook Communities Summit – Live streaming @ https://www.facebook.com/facebookapp/videos/800021560745248/
- The Drew Barrymore Showby Jacob Dryer
- Featured on Facebookby Jacob DryerFrom the posting: Why We Build: People Who Bring the World Closer Together Facebook Communities Summit 2019 DMD Founder, Curtis Webster Jr and Lead Moderator, Jordan Worley were one of 200 Facebook Groups hand picked from the millions of groups that Facebook has to attend an on-site conference at Facebook Headquarters.
- NBC News Article: Dads married to doctors have expanded parenting during COVID-19by Curtis Webster JrFirst published: June 21, 2020 By Rima Adhelkader and Shako Liu Curtis Webster, Jr. needed community. It was 2014, and he wanted to find other parents like himself, men who were married to physicians: Webster’s wife, Allison, is an emergency room doctor. So Webster went on Facebook and created a group called “Dads Married to […]
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resource Centerby Curtis Webster JrWith the rapid spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), our number one priority is the health and safety of our community members, and our Physician Families. Although we are practicing social distancing with a virtual brotherhood, our physician spouses keep us updated with their daily interactions, reminding us to wash our hands and wear masks. We remind our […]
- Married to Doctorsby Jacob Dryer✨FEATURE FRIDAY!✨ Today we wanted to feature Curtis Webster Jr., Founder and President, Dads Married to Doctors (DMD). 👏👏👏•Curtis first decided to stay home with his kids while his wife worked as a physician. 🥰 He found it difficult to not only find a community of dads, but a community of dads who understood the extra challenges that come with […]