Achieving work life balance as an entrepreneur dad married to a doctor.
IQ Talent Partners founder, Chris Murdock, says work-life balance is all about perspective and proper mindset.
In this nugget packed episode, we discuss:
– Recognizing your talents and find partners to fill gaps
– What does work life balance even mean? Balance doesn’t always mean equal!
– How to handle bad days at work.
– Mindset: We all wear multiple hats and you have to know when to wear which one!
– Mommy guilt – how to help your spouse cope
– Why 1 business failed vs his current business success
– Find a tribe who gets you. In DMD, we realize, we’re not alone!
To hear more of Chris’ wit, check him out in the SmartyPants Vitamins DMD Dad Joke Competition at http://server.atyourservicehosting.com/~dmdlifestyle/spdadjokes/.
Need resume help or seeking a new career, reach out to Chris at http://www.iqtalentpartners.com/
This episode is sponsored by Mike LaCharite of Top Mark Events, http://topmarkevents.com/. Consult this DMD for help finding an amazing venue and location for your next event!
Curtis is a dad to three little girls and has been married to an ER Doc for over 13 years. Life is busy, but life is good! He enjoys bourbon, poker and meeting new friends, which is what led him to create the facebook group, Dads Married to Doctors. His mantra, “Life is BETTER when we do life together!”